A market leader in the building materials industry is looking for a Production Supervisor in the Woodbridge/Vaughan area. Reporting to the Plant Manager, this person will be responsible for their business unit in all production activities and metrics.
- Supervises the daily activities of employees in their business unit (20 to 30 people).
- Enforces company policies and procedures regarding personal protective equipment and safe work habits.
- Responsible for administering disciplinary action when required.
- Makes adjustments as necessary to ensure lines are running efficiently at all times.
- Ensures tidiness and safety of all company property including walkways and fire exits.
- Development of lead hands
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Previous experience in the industrial manufacturing.
- Any lean six sigma qualifications an asset.
- Experience in tier-1 automotive an asset.
JP Recruitment Ltd specialize in technical positions in the engineering & manufacturing industry across Canada. For a list of more careers, visit www.jprecruitment.ca.