Senior Business Analyst
A leading manufacturer in the building materials industry is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to join their team in the GTA.
Are you someone who is passionate about providing insightful information to help drive business decisions and takes an ownership approach for all tasks? Someone who gets excited about working closely within a team (but isn’t afraid of being independent!) will be a great fit as we are a highly collaborative organization.
Ready to get excited! You will work directly with the senior management team as a liaison between our business and functional teams, representing the link between our operational plan and its financial impact.
What Do You Need? An ability to articulate your analytical and reporting experience to generate insight, formulate recommendations, and influence business decisions. You should be very comfortable with standard reporting (P/L, OE, Capital, Cost Savings, Inventory, NPI, and Corporate Priority), and have a keen interest in manufacturing operations along with strong finance, communication, and partnership skills.
- Demonstrated, progressive senior level experience performing forecasting, budgeting, and analysis in the for-profit industry (global manufacturing, B2B experience a plus)
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred)
- Understanding of manufacturing operations and supply chain
- Experience identifying and driving process improvements
- Independently motivated, a collaborative teammate with an affinity for adapting to different situations and personalities
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience with business systems (ERP and Business Intelligence tools experience; with SAP, SaleForce)
- Knowledge and application of accounting principles including financial statements, costing, and fixed assets
JP Recruitment specialize in mid to senior level positions in the engineering & manufacturing industry across Canada.