Customer Success Manager
To support its growth, our client is hiring a Customer Success Manager in Ottawa, ON. This position will report directly to the Director of Operations.
- The main point of contact for customer support; either directly from the Customer or via the company’s service & application engineers.
- Receives customer support request (via phone, email, help desk or internally). Triages customer support requests to determine likely root cause and how to best resolve.
- Liaisons with and coordinates internal company resources to best address customer support needs.
- Communicate customer / operation team priorities internally through weekly prioritization meetings.
- Initiates and tracks service tickets to address customer support needs.
- Ensures all customer support needs are addressed and communicates resolution to the customer.
- Develops and documents procedures to address customer support needs.
Develops and manages the system to measure and track customer health/satisfaction.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Ability to develop a thorough working knowledge of the company platform and have proficient problem solving / analytical skills in order to triage root cause of issues.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment an asset.
- Experience implementing and administering systems to assess / monitor customer health and track open customer issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills in order to liaison with and coordinate customers, partner and internal company resources.
- Strong organization, project management and prioritization skills.
- Strong computer skills.
JP Recruitment specialize in technical careers in the engineering & manufacturing sector across Canada. For a listing of more careers, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs or email us at email@example.com.