A market leader in the building materials industry is looking for a Service Manager in the GTA. For the successful candidate a highly competitive compensation package will be offered along with a strong company benefit program.
- Develop and implement a business plan to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Design and introduce new initiatives to ensure customer loyalty.
- Analyze a range of KPI's to ensure marketing strategies are accurately targeting key areas.
- Develop and introduce new processes within the Service Department.
- Develop staff training and succession plans, motivate, guide and reward staff.
- Coordinate and balance the individual areas of service.
- Set targets for different members of the team.
- Observe the competition and market trend. Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Maintain highest possible standards of workmanship and safety.
- Work with the Parts Manager to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Work with Assistant Service Manager and Shop Foreman to ensure customers are serviced properly and in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Attend manager meetings, conduct service department meetings.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the service department.
- Instill customer loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer service experience for all customers.
- Handle and resolve escalated customer complaints and other CSI issues.
- Effectively communicate with the customer to a high standard regarding maintenance and service work needed.
- Liaise and manage positive working relationships internally as well as with the customers.
- Oversee administration of warranty claims in compliance with manufacturer's policies and procedures.
- Direct procurement of all types of company-owned-and-operated shop equipment.
- Premises management and health and safety requirement.
- Continue to maintain the company’s values, quality, and integrity.
- Sound knowledge of business administration.
- Experience in the construction industry.
- At least five years professional experience in a managerial position.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Must hold a valid drivers license.
- Good knowledge of the competition, products, PC and IT competencies.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- Must be able to manage a 50+ team, motivate, and develop.
- Experience as a technician or good technical aptitude.
- Must be able to quality manage in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to pass pre-employments screens (background check & references).
JP Recruitment specialize in mid to senior level roles in the engineering & manufacturing sector across Canada. For a listing of more roles, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #servicemanagement #servicejobs #technicaljobs #engineeringjobs #jprecruitment