Automation Service Technician
Our client is a market leader in the building materials sector and are looking for an Automation Service Technician in the GTA. The company offers fine quality products for residential and commercial projects. They manufacture a line of custom products that provide the top-of-the-line sound abatement and privacy structures. Reporting to the Service Manager, this individual will:
- Assemble and install automated systems and related equipment
- Technical wiring of equipment
- Service, repair and troubleshooting automated systems and related equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Determine layout and installation procedures, measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Digging, trenching, excavation and setting of installations
- Installing intercom cameras
- 1 - 3 years of experience with access control systems, security systems, and garage doors installation would be an asset.
- Experience in the building materials industry.
- Experience dealing with both residential and commercial customers
- Basic electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Welding fabrication experience an asset.
- Valid driver's license and clean drivers abstract is a must.
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Have good time management skills.
- Strong work ethic with excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills – detail oriented.
- Be flexible and have the ability to manage change.
- Clean criminal record
- Outdoor Environment, subject to inclement weather conditions
- Able to work extended hours during busy season
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
JP Recruitment specialize in technical roles in the engineering & manufacturing industry across Ontario. For a listing of more careers, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #jobs #careers #technicianjobs #automation #servicejobs #buildingmaterials #contruction #constructionservices #jpr #jprecruitment