Application Engineer/Inside Sales Engineer
A market leader in the manufacturing sector are seeking an Application Engineer/Inside Sales Engineer in Brantford, ON. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, this individual will be responsible for actively driving and managing the products evaluation stage of the sales process and supporting existing customers.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide design and specification development support to sales, customers and design engineers.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFQ’s
- Convey customer requirements.
- Prepare layouts and conceptual drawings
- Perform technical/ product training for the sales team, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target accounts comfortable and successful at selling new products
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
- Travel to customer sites to understand customer requirements and to demonstrate the solution to their needs.
- Identify customer needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- Degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical Engineering) or equivalent experience
- 3–5 Years of experience with control panels
- Ability to read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
- Experience with hydraulics/pumps an asset
- Experience in the waste-water industry an asset
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
JP Recruitment specialize in mid to senior level technical positions in the engineering & manufacturing industry across Canada. For a listing of more careers, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #applicationsengineer #insidesalesjobs #careers #jpr #jprecruitment