Our client is looking for an Operations Manager with a background in the HVAC & Building Automation industry in Woodbridge, ON. Reporting to the CEO, you will have an amazing opportunity to manage and grow your team while providing to end service to the client base.
- Project design and estimating for projects of all sizes ranging from small residential security projects to large commercial control/automation projects.
- Maintain relationships with clients and manufacturers.
- Communicate with installers and clients to ensure scope of work is well defined and customer needs are met and maintained.
- Manage scheduling and arrange appointments & meetings for clients and technicians.
- Maintain a thorough detail of that status of each project, ensure technicians are properly tracking their time and project updates with provided software.
- Keep track of inventory and products required for upcoming jobs.
- Ensure payment terms and arrangements are made with clients, follow up with invoicing and payment collection
- Continual learning, education, and certifications for new products, software, or upgrades. Some training may be located out of the country, while other forms of education may be completed locally.
- You will be required to work between different jobs simultaneously, while maintaining meticulous records of tasks, status updates, and billing notes.
EXPERIENCE + REQUIREMENTS
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to monitor and control budgets
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal, you are the liaison between the technicians, the clients and management team.
- Solid understanding of computers and software such as spreadsheets, project management software, inventory tracking etc.·
- Experience in networking systems, or having the desire to learn more about them.
JP Recruitment specialize in technical roles in the engineering & manufacturing industry across Canada. For more positions, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #buildingautomation #hvac #energy #jobs #careers #jpr #jprecruitment