A market leader in the building materials industry is looking for an Automation Technican in the GTA. Our client offers fine quality products for residential and commercial projects. They manufacture a line of products rolling out our best chain link, ornamental iron, custom iron products and a concrete providing the top-of-the-line structures.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble and install automated gate operators and related equipment
- Technical wiring of gate operators
- Service, repair and troubleshooting automated gate operators and related equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Determine layout and installation procedures, Measure and mark guidelines to be used
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Digging, trenching, excavation and setting of gate posts & gates
- Installing intercom cameras
- 1 - 3 years of experience with access control systems, security systems, and garage doors installation would be an asset.
- Fence installation considered an asset.
- Basic electrical and mechanical aptitude required.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Welding fabrication experience an asset.
- Valid driver's license and clean drivers abstract is a must.
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Have good time management skills.
- Strong work ethic with excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills – detail oriented.
- Be flexible and have the ability to manage change.
- Clean criminal record
- Outdoor Environment, subject to inclement weather conditions
- Able to work extended hours during busy season
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
JP Recruitment specialize in technical roles in the engineering & manufacturing industry right across Canada. For a list of more jobs, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #automationtechnician #buildingmaterials #technicaljobs #electrical #mechanical #jpr #jprecruitment