Technical Value Lead
A market leader in the industrial manufacturing industry is looking for a Technical Value Lead who can work remotely.
The role is accountable for success in four functions for assigned accounts, namely:
- Insight Generation reporting
- Technical proposal for customer Focused Improvement Projects
- Technical specification of product installations and features
- Verification, validation, and maintenance of customer configuration
Insight Generation and Reporting
- Monitor customer process success and propose Focused Improvement Projects
- Participate in insight generation along with Customer Value Lead
- Create and maintain bespoke insight reports to support customers
- Update and maintain master reporting document for each customer (who is getting what)
- Document and update all Reports in the Customer Value Plan.
Technical Proposal generation for customer Operational Improvement Plans
- Participate in customer discussion of operational improvements lead by Customer Value Manager
- Investigate any non-standard requests for viability and potential cost
- Provide technical proposal and be prepared to explain to customer
- Manage technical Jira tickets required to implement program.
- Document and update all Configuration in the Customer Value Plan.
Technical specification of configurations
- Receive customer support request create a CSTMR ticket in Jira
- Interact with customer to guide to the best technical solution for request
- Document the CSTMR ticket with the required information using the configuration handbook
- Escalate nonstandard configuration requests to Customer Value Lead
Verification, validation and maintenance of customer configuration
- Monitor completion, verification, and delivery times from configuration group.
- Validate all changes made to feature configuration by comparing to master configuration document and/or customer requests, and by checking functionality.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of master configuration document
- Monitor feature behavior and functionality after ‘go live’ at customer’s
- Participate in hardware preventive maintenance
- Participate in hardware health monitoring activities
- Demonstrates the technical background to develop a thorough working knowledge of the company platform
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills to triage the root cause of issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated interest in customer success and understanding of customer priorities.
- Demonstrated facility with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Demonstrates the self-discipline to provide good project management and follow-up for customers and documentation of customer needs and requirements.
- Self-motivated to develop a thorough understanding of the nature of Raven technology and services.
- Disciplined in documentation of open customer issues and requirements
- Demonstrates enjoyment of learning new skills and enjoys working with data
- Is not satisfied with the status quo and will always want to push forward.
- Enjoys working in a consensus-based environment where the team moves forward together.
- Strong computer skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to help others when a problem arises.
JP Recruitment specializes in technical positions in the engineering & manufacturing industry across Canada. For more roles, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #technicaljobs #careers #manufacturingjobs #jpr #jprecruitment