A market leader in the HVAC industry is looking for a Sales Representative for the GTA. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the position will combine technical knowledge with B2B sales skills and will be part of the sales team.
- Sales Engineers are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice.
- Assist Sales, Engineering and Customer Service departments with technical support for customers.
- Liaise with other team members and technical experts help in the design of custom-made products.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Adheres to and complies with the company’s design methodology framework to hand-off solutions they designed directly to the Install and Project Management Office (PMO) team.
- Engage vendor partners to assist in complex solutions where appropriate.
- Success and follow-up to be sure that this task is completed.
- Manage client engagement cycle, communications and expectations from design through to implementation team hand-off.
- Promote and practice good customer relations - representing oneself in a professional manner to enhance the interests and reputation of the company.
- Support pre-sales activities to convert customers’ requirements into detailed specifications, quotations and orders.
- Manage and maintain project opportunities and ensure our customers get what they want and what they need in the promised time.
- Create and maintain new sales contacts lists, which keeps track of anyone who either contacts us through our website, or through any bid requests on jobs that we are working on.
- Qualify and develop new prospects for yourself and the sales team through Canada and the United States.
- Effectively build & maintain customer relationships with our existing and potential customers.
- Conduct market research in order to develop suggestions for new products.
- Meet & liaise with other departments (such as Customer Service, other sales’ departments, Manufacturing and Engineering) on a regular basis to proactively prevent issues and provide solutions to our customers to keep them out of trouble.
- Manage and distribute requests from website to appropriate sales member or Customer
- Adhere to the "Code of Business Conduct & Ethics".
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Industrial Design.
- 3 - 5 years of Engineering/Technical Sales experience.
- Experience in the building materials industry
- Technical sales experience in the design/manufacturing environment
JP Recruitment specialize in technical roles in the engineering & manufacturing industry across Canada. For a listing of more jobs, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #salesmanager #technicaljobs #jobs #hvacjobs #jpr #jprecruitment #careers #salesjobs