Director of Partnerships
Our client is looking for a Director of Partnerships to work remotely. They are focused on improving manufacturing worldwide. Their products help manufacturers collect, interpret and take action on the data being generated in their plants and on their assembly lines, ultimately driving these companies to better direct their manufacturing operations, improve productivity, eliminate waste and increase profitability. From medical equipment and therapeutic devices to pharma packaging (COVID-19 Vaccines) to self-driving cars to sustainable tea, their technology affects real items being created in the world today.
Reporting to the CRO, as the Director, Partnerships you will build and lead the company’s new partner program, building off the existing program for accelerated, scalable, commercial growth. They are looking for someone to join our team who thinks differently about problems and is a self-starter, passionate about making the future of Advanced Manufacturing better together with our partners.
The partner management is a hands-on role. You will work with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and other teams across the organization to help build our vision for partners. This means managing a cohesive and programmatic journey for our partners, with the long-term goal of enabling and amplifying our partner impact and building strong symbiotic relationships
- You will build and lead the company’s new partnership program, building off the existing
- program for accelerated, scalable, commercial growth.
- You are a strategic thinker, a self-starter, thrives on solving problems and who is
- passionate about making the future of Advanced Manufacturing better together with our partners.
- Along with your strategic mind, you can also switch to hands on when necessary and
- you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Work with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and other teams across the organization to help build our vision for partners.
- Manage a cohesive and programmatic journey for our partners, with the long-term goal of enabling and amplifying our partner impact and building strong symbiotic relationships.
- You will support the build, management and ongoing maintenance of the company partner program and team including the development of new partner program features and incentives models.
- Recruit partners as per our Ideal Partner Profile; train and enable partners on the company’s platform.
- Optimize and support the growth of the partner funnel and partner revenue forecasting.
- Support, influence and help navigate the product roadmap for the company partners.
- Identify ways to evolve internal/external processes to increase program efficiency,
- develop new best practices, and experiment with new revenue streams.
- Support partner program strategy, develop prioritization, drive visibility on key objectives
- including timelines, and risks, while communicating to all internal stakeholders.
- You have at least five (5) years of experience building and leading a partnerships program and team.
- Experience in business development or program management.
- A proven history of planning and executing highly dependent strategic initiatives.
- Strong relationship management skills, with proven experience interacting with a diverse
- group of technical and non-technical teams.
- Experience working with analytics and making data informed decisions.
- Experience with revenue pipelines/forecasting and CRM systems (Hubspot).
- The ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and direct complex stakeholder relationships.
- Knowledge and experience in the manufacturing landscape and Industry 4.0.
- Adaptability to a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment.
JP Recruitment specialize in mid to senior level roles in the engineering & manufacturing sectors across Canada. For a listing of more positions, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #directorjobs #careers #manufacturingjobs #jpr #jprecruitment