A market leader in the automation manufacturing sector are seeking an Application Engineer in the GTA. This individual will be responsible for actively driving and managing the products evaluation stage of the sales process and supporting engineering & existing customers.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide design and specification development support to sales, customers and design engineers.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFQ’s
- Convey customer requirements.
- Prepare layouts and conceptual drawings
- Perform technical/ product training for the sales team, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target accounts comfortable and successful at selling new products
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
- Travel to customer sites to understand customer requirements and to demonstrate the solution to their needs.
- Identify customer needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3–5 Years of experience with capital equipment would be an asset
- Ability to read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
- Experience in the food industry an asset
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
JP Recruitment specialize in mid to senior level technical positions in the engineering & manufacturing industry across Canada. For a listing of more careers, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #applicationsengineer #engineeringjobs #careers #jpr #jprecruitment