- Participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviors and objectives at all times in support of the company’s and the mine owner’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Support the administration of customer component rebuild through the Component Rebuild Centre.
- Analyze and evaluate customer maintenance costs versus performance benchmarks
- Provide recommendations to reduce operating cost of our customer's equipment
- Monitor and adjust recommended component replacement and change out periods based on condition monitoring, maintenance practices, SOS results and machine applications
- Identify, jointly develop and complete cost reduction initiatives between the company and the end user, in partnership with the corporate.
- Monitor product issues, document machine modifications and ensure compliance with Customer and Government Laws and Regulations, as well as develop operator and maintenance training programs, in collaboration with the Mining Technical Communicator
- Post Secondary Education with a technical focus or an applicable Technician Licence
- Highly safety conscious
- Mechanical expertise with knowledge of basic equipment systems and the underground mining process
- Solid understanding of equipment component life cycles and condition monitoring techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with all levels and cross functional groups
- Process improvement mindset with strong negotiation, analytical and organizational skills
- Customer centric and self-motivated with high attention to detail
- Adaptable to constantly changing priorities and schedules in a high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Computer literate with proficiencies in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, SIS and DBS
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites as required in a rotation position
- A valid Driver's Licence and clean Driver's Abstract
- Mining experience in a service setting is an asset.
JP Recruitment specialized in mid to senior level technical positions across Canada in the engineering & manufacturing sectors. For a listing of more roles, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #reliabilityengineering #miningjobs #careers #engineeringjobs #jpr #jprecruitment