Reliability Engineering Supervisor
- Participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviors and objectives at all times in support of the company’s and the mine owner’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Provide direct coaching and Leadership support to the mining solutions analyst team
- Grow market share and recovery for professional services to the mining industry.
- Working with Branch and account leadership establish strategies and engagements with our clients’ fleets driving up total equipment effectiveness.
- Expand the scope of services offered by the mine site performance solutions team.
- Post Secondary Education with a technical focus or an applicable Technician Licence
- Highly safety conscious
- 5 years of mining fleet management experience.
- Mechanical expertise with knowledge of basic equipment systems and the underground mining process
- Solid understanding of equipment component life cycles and condition monitoring techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with all levels and cross functional groups
- Process improvement mindset with strong negotiation, analytical and organizational skills
- Customer centric and self-motivated with high attention to detail
- Adaptable to constantly changing priorities and schedules in a high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Computer literate with proficiencies in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, SIS and DBS
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites as required in a rotation position
- A valid Driver's Licence and clean Driver's Abstract
- Mining experience in a service setting is an asset.
JP Recruitment specialize in mid to senior level roles in the engineering and manufacturing industries. For a listing of more positions, visit www.jprecruitment.ca/jobs. #miningjobs #engineeringjobs #careers #engineering #reliability #jprecruitment