Helpful information to help you in your job search
A job search doesn’t just include applying for jobs and hoping to get that interview. To get the job you want, make sure you are prepared and informed. Here are a couple links that will help you keep up to date on tips for your job search as well as industry news.
- www.jprecruitment.ca – This may seem silly as you are on this website. However, ensure you are registered as a candidate even if you do not see a role that you want. It is all about timing and we could have that right position for you tomorrow. So make sure we have your details!
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, GooglePlus Feel free to connect with us as most vacancies are posted on social media. This will also make you more visible to potential future employers.
- Resume Writing – manufacturingresumes.ca provide resume writing services to manufacturing professionals across Canada.
- Indeed – This is an obvious job searching tip these days but make sure you are registered on Indeed and set up daily emails of new jobs that match what you are looking for.
- jobGurus – JobGurus Canada aggregates jobs from over ten thousand employer, recruiter and government sites across Canada and provides jobs in a simple, intuitive way to job seekers.
- Neuvoo – Neuvoo.ca is a free job search engine that indexes jobs directly for free from companies career websites, placement agencies and job boards, so we are much like the Google for jobs. There are over 15,000 engineering jobs on our website, with more being added each day.
- WowJobs – WowJobs provides Canada’s most comprehensive job search by aggregating job postings from over 6000 sources across the country.
- http://www.canadianmanufacturing.com/ – This site is great for industry news. You can set email alerts for daily news just for the industries that are in your wheel house.
- Interview Questions – This article has a good grasp on the types of questions you should be asking in an interview.
- Undercover Recruiter – This site seems to have more and more relevant information on helping both candidates and employers with their recruitment process. Resume writing, interview tips, etc can all be found here in one form or another.
Have a site that you think will help other candidates that you want to share?? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you may see it above soon!